Summary: Makes 6 popsicles (depending on size of mold)
- 2/3 cup fortified chocolate soymilk
- 8 oz (1 cup) firm silken tofu
- 2 tbsp cocoa or carob powder
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree for 1 to 2 minutes until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds. Freeze until solid. (Popsicles take about 4 hours to freeze, however, the exact time will depend on your freezer temperature)
- Each popsicle can be removed from its mold by running warm water over the outside of the mold, by dipping it in warm water or by squeezing it in your hand for a few minutes.
Preparation time: 1 minute(s)
Cooking time: 4 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegan
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: USA (General)